Who is eligible?
Eligible for the programs are all law students currently enrolled at a Swiss University or at the ZHAW School of Management and Law and candidates preparing for the bar exam (not admitted to the bar as per July 2019).
- To be eligible for the competition, the application needs to meet specific formal criteria and to be handed in electronically.
- The application is to be drafted in English. It includes the coversheet, a motivation letter, a one page CV and all relevant certificates and diplomas.
- The selection of participants for the training programs will be handled by Lawbility in cooperation with the competition partners.
to be announced. All applicants will be informed about their admission to the seminars latest by
- With the letter of acceptance, candidates are admitted to one program (client competition or legal negotiation) and commit to participate in the Race of Talents and the Practical Skills Training and if admitted in the competition. The seminar and the competition require candidates to set before the program approximately 10 hours for self-study aside.
- We highly recommend to everyone to apply for and participate in the Practical Legal Writing Competition.